Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

So...Another year went by, and what do we have to show for it? Recession and wars, Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus, gas prices and reality shows! So its time now for resolutions. I was thinking losing weight, saving money, and being a better parent. But those are so cliche'! Those are the ones you break right after the first of the month. So after tossing and turning half the night, I came to the decision: Writing a Blog! I mean how can I break that one if I love to get on my soapbox and share my wisdom with the world , duh?

Now I needed a name to use, of course. After dismissing ideas like " yada yada" or " Inking out Loud" I decided on this. We all live in a world where we do things that SOCIETY dictates us to do. We seek a job, not one we love, but has a title and a key to the bathroom, we dress, not what we feel comfortable in, but what Versace dreamt up the night before, we marry people which we hope to fall in love with one day, but if they LOOK like the trophy spouse.. now that's enough for now.

So, after living this for awhile, I woke up one day fed up! I decided to JUST LIVE IT! If I want something I go after it, If I don't, I just screw it! If I like something, I do it, If I don't, I just skip it.
I am a much happier person and to all out there who feel the same.... let me hear a shout out! TOUCHE' to it all!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Touche',

    Here's my shout out to you! I agree to this crooked way of thinking. Like your style. Let's hear some more.

    Congrats on the new blog.

    ReplyDelete